MIL-DTL-26482 MIL-C-26482 connectors
These are a family of miniature circular connectors based on the MIL-DTL-26482 form factor. These are available as MIL-DTL-26482, Pattern 105 and Pattern 602 for use in demanding and rugged applications such as military and commercial, especially where a higher contact density connector is required.
Please call our unbiased specialists at NYK Component Solutions who can advise and supply from a number of our trusted OEM suppliers.
MIL-DTL-26482, SERIES I
Description: high density bayonet coupling meeting the MIL-DTL-26482 specification and intermateable with VG95328 specified connectors
MIL-DTL-26482, SERIES II
Crimp, front or rear release.
as defined in MIL-DTL-26482
Cadmium Olive Drab
Black Zinc Cobalt
Did you know?
How to Order a MIL-DTL-26482 connector.
1. The MIL-DTL-26482 connector is available in two series with both solder and crimp contacts. Select the right part ordering system and tables below. MIL-DTL-26482 series 1 SOLDER contacts, MIL-DTL-26482 series 1 FRONT RELEASE CRIMP contacts, or MIL-DTL-26482 series 1 REAR RELEASE CRIMP contacts.
2. How and where will this connector be used? Select your Shell Style
3. What environment will this connector be used in ? Select your Service Class.
3. What is your electrical requirement? Define your Shell Size, this will be dictated by your circuit demands so therefore your Contact Arrangement (see the INSERT CONFIGURATION by SHELL SIZE tables)
4. Which half of your circuit is active? This will define your Contact Style, i.e. whether your connector should have Pins or Sockets.
5. Do you need to prevent mis-mating with similar neighbour connectors? Define if your connector needs a Polarising Position.
6. finally, what Finish do you want your connector body to be?
The tables below will assist you to construct an official MIL spec part number for a MIL-DTL-26482 connector. Many of the connector OEM’s have their own proprietary part numbers which we can cross reference to from the Mil part numbers. NYK Component Solutions are distributors for the industry leading connector OEM’s and we can provide unbiased advice for you to meet your technical and logistical requirements.
For insert arrangements, number of contacts and polarisation options please see the MIL-DTL-26482 INSERT CONFIGURATIONS by SHELL SIZE tables page.
For insert arrangements, number of contacts and polarisation options please see the MIL-DTL-26482 INSERT CONFIGURATIONS by SHELL SIZE tables page