MIL-DTL-5015 is a family of heavy-duty circular connectors. These are designed for use in demanding and rugged applications in both the military and industrial sectors. They are primarily selected for their ease of engagement and disengagement, with an ability to house different types of contacts. NYKCS also supplies the reverse bayonet style VG95234 used in military applications and extensively in the rail and mass transit markets.
Contact our unbiased specialists who can advise and supply from a number of our trusted OEM suppliers.
Follow our 'how to order MIL-DTL-5015' guide.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today for a free quote!
- Reverse Bayonet
- Printed Circuit Board
- Thermocouple Contact
- Arrangements as defined in MIL-DTL-5015
- Cadmium Olive Drab
- Electro-less Nickel
- Jamb nut
Did you know?
MIL-DTL-5015 connectors are one of the earliest military specified connectors and the commercial versions are now widely used where ruggedness and long life is required.
How to order a MIL-DTL-5015 connector
- The connector is available in three series. Select the right part ordering system and tables below:
- How and where will this connector be used? Select your Shell Style.
- What environment will this connector be used in? Select your Service Class.
- What is your electrical requirement? Define your Shell Size. This will be dictated by your circuit demands so therefore your Contact Arrangement.
- Which half of your circuit is active? This will define your Contact Style, i.e. whether your connector should have Pins or Sockets.
- Do you need to prevent mis-mating with similar neighbour connectors? Define if your connector needs a Polarising Position.
The tables below will assist you to construct an official MIL spec part number for a MIL-DTL-5015 connector. Many of the connector OEM’s have their own proprietary part numbers which we can cross reference to from the Mil part numbers.
NYKCS are distributors for the industry leading connector OEM’s and we can provide unbiased advice for you to meet your technical and logistical requirements.
Don’t Forget ! …. please contact the product specialists and account managers at NYK should you require any advice. We are here to help.